- Reduced price
QUALITY AND FRESHNESS
SHIPPING IN 24/72h
No customer reviews for the moment.
* The prices include taxes. Shipping costs not included.
Also you may also like:
Buy Lemons Online
Considered a "nutritional treasure", is a fruit from the lemon tree, tropical tree that flowers throughout the year, with greater abundance between the months of May and October, being Spain the country number one in its export at present.
It belongs to the family of the citrus fruits sharing part of its elements with the citrus fruits. Among its general characteristics we can mention:
- Small and oval in size.
- Thin skin and very adhered.
- Its colour is between green and yellowish once the fruit has ripened.
- It has a very acid taste.
- It is juicy.
- Taste and aroma strong, easy to recognize.
- Inside they have white seeds, between 3 and 5 for each lemon.
Types of Lemons
There is a great variety and in Naranjass.com we offer you the best of their production. Do you want to know them?
- Fine: It is a Spanish variety, the result of the germination of the seed of the common lemon. It has an oval shape with a thin, smooth skin, a high quantity of juice and few seeds.
- Verna: It is large in size compared to common lemons, its rind is thick and irregular, with adequate acidity. They are easy to identify, as they have a fairly pronounced nipple and long neck. It is the type of lemon most produced in Spain.
- Eureka: Mostly cultivated in Mediterranean climates, they have a high level of acidity. They have a moderately thick and smooth bark, contain few seeds.
- Lisbon: With a less pronounced nipple, this variety of lemon is very similar to the Eureka, as it contains high levels of acidity in the juice and rough rind.
- Primofiori: It has the common oval shape and short nipple. Its rind is thin and smooth, as for its pulp, this is juicy and with few seeds.
- Interdonato: Originally from Italy, it is considered the least produced variety. It is a large and elongated fruit, its pulp is divided into 6 or 7 segments, however, the amount of juice is low.
- Femminello: The lemons covered by this variety are medium sized with a fairly thick rind and less juice than other varieties.
- Genoa: It has smooth rind with juicy and acid pulp. It is cultivated in South America.
- Meyer: It comes from the mixture of lemon, orange and mandarin trees. Due to this its constitution is very similar to orange: large, round, yellowish, smooth and thin rind. In addition, it does not have the common aroma of lemons.
Uses of Lemons
Believe it or not, this small fruit keeps in its interior immense amounts of properties that are highly exploited by the benefits it provides, some of its most common uses are:
- As a raw material for the pharmaceutical industry.
- In the elaboration of homemade remedies.
- Part of ingredients in recipes, juices and fresh.
- As part of beauty treatments.
- In desserts.
Properties of Lemons
One of the main characteristics of lemons, is that they strengthen our immune system, and this is due to the nutrients and vitamins it possesses, among which are:
- It is a great source of calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- It is multivitamin, it contains vitamins C, A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and E.
- Contains fibers and antioxidants.
- It provides proteins.
Benefits of Lemons
Thanks to their properties, lemons are considered curative and preventive. Want to know why? Look at some of their benefits!
- Curative. Its vitamin content helps to eliminate most of the toxins from the body, it is also considered a powerful eliminator of bacteria.
- Prevents respiratory diseases. Strengthens the immune system to prevent colds, snoring, pneumonia, congestion and more.
- It fights arterial hypertension. Thanks to minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus, it can be used as a natural treatment to cleanse the blood and eliminate toxins.
- Multivitamin (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, PP). These vitamins help prevent and cure gastrointestinal diseases, cardiovascular, heart failure and also protects the skin.
- In healing. Regardless of where the wound is located, its vitamins help to close it easily.
- It improves the appearance of the skin, hair and nails. Because it helps in the elimination of dead cells, so consuming it will prevent dryness, as well as the loss of calcium and vitamins, which help to keep them in good condition.
Nutritional Value of Lemons
|Grasa total||0,3 g|
|Hidratos de carbono||Valor|
|Hidratos de carbono||9,32 g|
|Azúcares totales||2,5 g|
|Vitamina C||53,0 mg|
|Vitamina B1||0,4 mg|
|Vitamina B2||0,2 mg|
|Vitamina B3||0,1 mg|
|Vitamina B5||0,19 mg|
|Vitamina B6||0,08 mg|
|Vitamina A (RAE)||1,0 mcg|
|Vitamina A (UI)||22,0 UI|
|Vitamina E||0,15 mg|
Buy Lemons Online
Now that you know their variety, benefits and nutritional value, we offer you to taste these lemons that we have in Naranjass.com. We have the best variety of freshly cultivated lemons to make them reach your home quickly and safely. With us you can make the order you need through the internet, we ensure a 100% satisfactory delivery.
Start taking care of yourself and your family with Naranjass.com lemons!