- Reduced price
QUALITY AND FRESHNESS
SHIPPING IN 24/72h
No customer reviews for the moment.
* The prices include taxes. Shipping costs not included.
Also you may also like:
Buy Avocado Online
Also known as Persea Americana in some localities. Its flavor is exquisite and mild, is tender consistency that allow its combination with any food.
It comes from the avocado tree, originally from the tropical and subtropical areas of Central America. It is a pear-shaped fruit with fine green skin, has a creamy flesh also green, which covers a large brown seed.
It is one of the few fruits that provides the body with good fats. This means that it can help maintain cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
The avocado is considered the most consumed fruit worldwide, its main consumer and producer is Mexico, which uses it in most of its dishes.
Characteristics of Avocado
- It is considered fruit and vegetable at the same time.
- Provides good fats.
- It has a pear shape, green skin and varying texture.
- Originally produced in tropical areas.
- It has worldwide recognition.
- Easy to combine with other foods.
- It has vitamins and minerals.
Properties of avocado
Among the main properties of avocado include its caloric and fat intake, so many people believe that, instead of helping, bring some consequences such as weight gain. But this is not true:
- Calories: When compared with other fruits, its calorie intake is extremely high, because for every 100 grams you will get about 160 calories. But, as we have told you, is a highly nutritious fruit, so they are not harmful, but on the contrary, will help you generate energy in your body and control cholesterol.
- Fats: It is rich in good fats, as most are monounsaturated, with high amount of omega 3 and vegetable oils.
Among other properties it offers, are:
- Servings of vitamins A, C, E, D, B1, B6, B12, K.
- Minerals, such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
- Contains antioxidant (lutein).
- They provide a high amount of fiber.
- It possesses Omega 9.
Benefits of Avocado
Commonly used as part of the diet of those who maintain a healthy lifestyle, avocado is also used for other aesthetic purposes that help improve your health. Know part of its benefits!
- Very nutritious. It is rich in potassium, magnesium and zinc. In addition, it has many vitamins ideal for maintaining the immune system in excellent condition (vitamins: E, A, D, B-6, B-12 and K).
- Hydrates and protects the skin. It contains omega 9 and vitamins that stimulate the production of collagen, which helps moisturize and soften your skin. Hence it can be used directly as a mask on the face.
- It protects the sight. It has the antioxidant lutein, which helps good eye health and decrease the risk of diseases related to vision loss.
- Improves metabolic health. Thanks to its fiber content, helps with metabolism regulation, weight loss, cholesterol regulation and bowel cleansing.
- High levels of potassium. By eating a 100-gram serving, you'll get 14% more potassium than recommended daily, making it one of the most potassium-rich dishes in the world.
- It protects the heart. Since 77% of its calories come from fats (oleic acid), is the most fatty food of vegetable origin that exists, helping to prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Multipurpose. Its delicious flavor is ideal to combine with any diet, and thanks to its properties it has been given other aesthetic uses.
Avocado Seed Is it consumed?
The most common way to consume avocado, is the green or creamy zone, however, in its seed there are incredible benefits that surely will make you think twice before discarding it. Some of these are:
- It possesses 70% of the amino acids.
- Most of the fiber is concentrated in the seed.
- Its oil is used for facial treatments.
- Scratching, roasting and drinking this seed controls asthma.
- It contains high levels of energy.
- It is anti-inflammatory.
- It has different uses, after being scratched can be toasted and eaten, drink tea, use in salads or liquefy.
Nutritional value of avocado
Nutritional value per 100 g
|Grasas totales||15 gr|
|Ácidos grasos saturados||2,1 gr|
|Ácidos grasos poliinsaturados||1,8 gr|
|Ácidos grasos monoinsaturados||10 gr|
|Fibra alimentaria||7 gr|
|Vitamina A||19 µg|
|Vitamina C||17 mg|
|Vitamina E||32 µg|
|Vitamina B1||0,09 mg|
|Vitamina B2||0,12 mg|
|Vitamina B3||1,5 mg|
|Vitamina B6||0.42 mg|
|Hidratos de carbono||Valor|
Buy Avocados Online
Enjoy the benefits of avocado, including it in your daily diet! In Naranjass.com you can obtain this fresh fruit to enjoy it in your dishes, and the best of all, without losing its properties.
Don't wait any longer and start taking care of yourself and your family with the most nutritious food! You can place orders whenever and wherever you want.